Quote Originally Posted by emulord View Post
I think the downsides of unusable mental + hit me dexterity are enough that it seems unusable at 3 RHD. Undead immunities are nice, but no other defense, effectively 10 Con HP as some kind of melee character makes me think 1 RHD is more appropriate.
I would agree‚ if you were only going for a melee character. You're too slow‚ too frail‚ too weak for that. But you don't really have to. Your int is awful‚ yes‚ but your charisma isn't bad and you don't really need wisdom with your mind-affecting immunity (at least at low-to-mid levels). A warlock‚ or even a favored soul or sorcerer‚ would not have to spend the whole fight in melee‚ and appreciates most of the immunity while dodging attacks without relying too much on AC (miss chance‚ flight‚ invisibility...). -8 int is still ridiculously low‚ but those classes don't need to PrC as much as martials. Also‚ low HP will only matter against spells. Against physical attacks‚ your excellent DR 5/- will more than make up for it. I really don't think this should be put in an ECL 1 environment. Now‚ I agree that 3 is probably too many‚ and I'll gladly reduce it to 2RHD or 1+1LA if other people speak up.