I don't believe there is a comics-spoiler policy in place in this thread, or at least I haven't seen one in practice. I often realize a new comic is up (for some reason the RSS feed I follow is a few hours late apparently) because of the discussion here. But hey, keeping it up here just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by theangelJean View Post
Spoiler: comic 2098
Show
They've just received a transmission from a planet that was supposed to have been destroyed (just now). R2D2 asks about a particular place, and finds that while there is nothing in the "current" records, there was something there - a system with five planets. I'm guessing it has something to do with the map that doesn't match anything in "current" records.
Spoiler: still comic 2098
Show
I got that... I just didn't understand what did a planet equidistant from Takodana and Endor (i.e. Starkiller Base) at the specified distance had to do with anything, or why Pete was interested in that distance range. Fyraltari's theory does seem to explain the parameters of Pete's search, but I still don't see what that's got to do with finding Ach-To/Luke, which is what R2-D2 was up to just then.