Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Dragon View Post
You are entitled to feeling how you want, but I don't think the comic itself is abandoning the focus on John, nor it is accelerating his redemption so he stops having his character flaws overnight. It seems to me the goal was always to portray John as a realistic person with mental disease. They gave him a timeskip of a few weeks away from Wellston so some of the more painful parts of the recovery are gone, but he is still a broken person trying to find his way.

And if you don't enjoy watching that, then I dunno, that's the focus of the comic. Not the vigilante plot, as much as the first few chapters may have hinted to it. Even when that comes back to focus, it will likely be used be used as a vehicle for John's arc, which seems to be the current direction (John having to learn to control himself so he can protect Sera from Spectre).

I think when John fully recovers, the comic will probably end soon after. It's the John Therapy Comic all the way through.
At no point did I say I wanted the character to stop having flaws overnight. Please don't put words in my mouth. However, the comic has to at least make John sympathetic enough for me to care about his progress. Right now I don't.