Spoiler: siblings on the roof
Show
Isaera took a good, hard, long look at Tarien. Then she sighed.

"Oh come now, you aren't being very reasonable... I'd think it's only fair that if I become an archmage, then you have to as well. Or if I stay, so do you," she said with a slight tease in her voice. Then she grows more serious again, exhaling.

"I should tell you something. I met Jaina Proudmore earlier today, just before I came home. She made me an offer to.. oh that's the trouble. No specific task stated. It's sort of like.. a peacekeeping mission. Being a part of a sponsored 'guild' as she called it. This could bring us some more money, and.. help accomplish what you're aiming for, I suppose. But it is going to be situated in Ratchet." She lets out a disappointed huff.

"I'm.. really not fond of the idea.. What do you think? Maybe, if anything, I could take Aleeana along. It's only a matter of time before she just disappears into the nether. Perhaps it would be best if I could.. at least try to steer her away from certain death every now and then..."

Isaera chuckled dryly to herself, just imagining all the trouble her younger sister would get into with that rash, bullheaded personality of hers.