1. - Top - End - #279
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: World of Warcraft - Interbellum (IC Thread)

Isaera is silent as Jaina speaks. A more wise part of her keeps it that way, refraining from asking, 'If you knew my brother so well, why can't you nor anyone else say what happened to him?' It almost felt unfair throwing him out there like a chip on the gaming table, adding more weight to the player's bluff. But Isaera wasn't biting today.

With barely-contained contempt, Isaera says in an even tone, "Well then. I suppose it is fortunate for us that the Great Lady of Theramore fought alongside my brother. Otherwise, the Alliance may have simply forgotten his sacrifice altogether."

...she probably shouldn't have said that either. But off she went, practically scurrying at first and trudging the long walk to her dilapidated, half-renovated home.

Spoiler: Isaera's home
    Show
    She was walking into another argument again.. and things were probably only going to get more heated and focused on her..

Isaera smiled softly at Aleisha and continued on. Thankfully they would have much money to spare for paying neighbors' children to clean the house....

Isaera walked in, expecting to either get sucked into this latest dispute and forced to take sides, or having all the attention turned on her and her absence. But her siblings' eyes caught her off guard.

"Hello, everyone! I'm - " Isaera stopped, gaping at their eyes. "Aleeana. Tarien. Your eyes..."
    Last edited by WindStruck; 2021-12-28 at 11:35 AM.