Isaera seemed to be acquiescing to the idea, up until the point Ratchet was mentioned.

"Wait, you want us to..." she begins, trying to summon words but only adds a flustered, "Ratchet?" at the end.

Collecting herself, she sighs and says, "Lady Proudmore, your offer is very generous, and your goals are noble, but.. but I think you may be asking too much of people you know nothing about."

She uneasily gazed back at Mor'Lag, whom she still felt somewhat uneasy around, even though she had to admit the ogress had begun to prove her worth. But earning trust was something which took a long time. The same could be said for Jakk'ari, though through not only the troll's deeds, but also his slightly more refined speech and the outlook Isaera could glean, she felt Jakk'ari could be trusted a little more. Zachary, she didn't really know either, as he seemed to speak the least out of everyone, but at least she had no reason to distrust him. And Marion.. well.. needless to say, she had some fel connections that could not simply be glossed over.

The eclectic group had ventured out together, and due to a miraculous stroke of luck, they managed to accomplish something great. But if Lady Proudmore were to blindly throw money at them all and sponsor them, it could spell disaster. Not counting these troubling details, the fact was, it seemed she did not know Isaera either. Because the whole reason Isaera even took up this risky job which so many other drunkards had declined, or at least the reason she told herself, was to allow her family to make ends meet. And if enough cadets survived, more than that.

But what would be the point of a more sustained income if she were to relocate into the middle of nowhere?

"I have a family here, Lady Proudmore.. a family which would sorely miss me should I be permanently relocated halfway across the continent, gallivanting around doing who-knows-what. A family who could desperately use this silver, but would nonetheless chide me for my foolishness. Now if you would excuse me.. I should be going..."