1. - Top - End - #267
    Barbarian in the Playground

DruidGuy

Default Re: World of Warcraft - Interbellum (IC Thread)

Jakk'ari was unprepared for the full assault. He is glad to have positioned Felix between himself and Mor'Lag. But the shield was more valuable in how it obscured the carnage unfolding in front of him than the protection it offered errant embers. He knew if the dragons had targeted him his shield would have no better than a comforting wicker doll made from the desert sage of his homeland.

Seeing Mor'Lag lumber towards the village and Isaera blasting the wall with frost to abate the flames a quick plan is formed.
    Turning to his companions he attempts to inform each of them.
    Mor'Lag! We need to regroup. Follow me.

Felix we must get to cover of the forest. Follow my lead and push the wall with me.

Jakk'ari grips his makeshift shield preparing to charge the wall hoping Isaera's frost blast and the insulation from his shield will allow him to push through the wall unscathed.

Addressing anyone still near him Jakk'ari attempts to rally anyone within earshot to safety.
    This way! Follow me if you want to live! (1d20+3)[12] To convince anyone else to follow Jakk'ari and maybe break down the wall.

(1d20)[14] To break down or push aside some wooden trunks composing the wall with a shield used as a battering ram. Hopefully with Felix's help.

Spoiler: Mechanics
    Show
    Jakk'ari will attempt to rally some other ogres to follow him in an attempt to leave the village. This seems like more of an intimidation than persuasion scenario since everyone is terrified and instinct is in charge at the moment.

Jakk'ari will also attempt to smash the frost blasted section of the wall with the use of a shield with a charge attack that is hopefully assisted by Felix.
    The shield, the wall already being likely successfully attacked, Felix's possible assistance, and the negative modifier from charging makes the cumulative modifier hard to figure out so I'm just rolling without a modifier.
    Last edited by Plaids; 2021-12-18 at 02:15 PM.