1. - Top - End - #225
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: World of Warcraft - Interbellum (IC Thread)

Marion Mordis

Marion was still feeling the primal fear of these wretched things gripping at her essence, a paralysing gnawing that seeped across her nervous system and halted any movements that were too advanced for finer motor functions to accomplish.

She hated these things.

For a second, however, it seemed like her words might bear fruit and the group of them would turn and use the opportunity to slip away.

But then Felix just had to...

"No!" Marion shouted out, even attempting to grip the cadet before he carried forth with his foolhardy decision. But it was too late. Off he took, charging forward and discovering how little his weapon meant to the infernal siege engines of the Burning Legion.

Damn fool! Marion thought quietly, her lips pursed as she drew her hands up.

Uttering a single syllable of power, Marion pointed her right hand towards the towering infernal as shards of black-green energy leapt from her fingers to strike the thing in the chest...

ooc:

Marion is casting Shadow and Fire.

To Hit: (1D20+4)[17]
    Homing Next Round: (1D20+4)[13]

As it's Multiattack the Damage gets +2 damage per degree of success for hitting. Going for Shadow descriptor instead of Fire.

So DC 19 + any modifiers.
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2021-12-01 at 08:54 AM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger