Quote Originally Posted by WindStruck View Post
Think I could do an investigation roll on that barrel? I do have a theory. Maybe the barrel once held ale, but it made the ogres sick. And they weren't happy about it.

[roll0]

Well in any case, there might be some markings on the remnants of the barrel, right?
Indeedly do! I'll post the outcome of that investigation shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Plaids View Post
I assumed the ogres just drank too much. But cursed or poisoned drinks do exist in the WOW lore. Hopefully the ogres aren't green and bloodthirsty now do to being cursed by demon blood beer.
I'm going to assume knowing that in IC would be pretty common if your character talked to enough orcs and listened to their oral history.
Anyone remotely interested in the history of the Orcs (which is everyone of age, in a world defined by their invasion) has atleast some understanding that the orcs were in league with demons, or slaves to demons, or something like that; and characters with an adventurer's bent (all PCs) would know more. How much more is a bit of a spitball; but I think it's fair to say all our PC's know that the orcs were under a demon-blood pact which faded after the invasion ended, leading to the Lethargy.