Quote Originally Posted by Plaids View Post
I think sending the cadet back would be best to avoid grisly incident. I'm thinking that going into the barrens might be a good move if Felix is describing assailants that are not ogres. Also there are plenty of biggish creatures in the barrens from tauren and centaurs.

Aslo would it be possible to flag Balandar down and convince him to transport Felix to the watchtower? I don't know if hawkstriders can carry more than one person.
It may be possible to do so! He has seemed perfectly reasonable to Isaera, the one who has interacted with him at length; and looks perfectly reasonable to Jakk'ari.

As for your next destination, you might go toward the Barrens, or else downward into the Quagmire. The information you have is that the demon that they were chasing is now present down near or in Stonemaul village, from Marion's scrying the felsteel earing; but you have no explicit connection between that demon and the attackers other than that they were present in the same encounter. It would occur to your combined minds that the demonic aspect may represent a different operating force than the attackers, but this is in the realm of speculation.

Then, of course, there is Zachary, who has trekked south towards Stonemaul and has apparently marked the way there for you through the swamp. He is expecting you not more than a day or three behind him; but he is the sort who you can expect to survive on his own if left to his own devices. Probably.