Fargan - the one legged orcish barkeep and possibly the suffering orc in the trap on the shingle - is quickly discernable as the man of authority in the moment. He does not seem to be flying into a famous orcish blood rage, but you can intuit in his features the mild agony that any small business owner might feel when their establishment is imperilled. He clocks that Isaera and Jakk'ari are part of Mor'Lag's entourage, along with Marion - though she's out of his line of sight for the moment, and is no concern of his. He grumbles and palms his cheeks in frustration, then engages his clumsy common to reprimand them. "You come to only minutes, before fighting? Before even drunken? Get out! Out of here!" He seems set on evicting your party from the premises, and presumably confiscating your room fee for damages. You're not exactly swimming in gold to pay him off - if you're going to talk him down, it's going to have to be an effort of persuasion.

Spoiler: OOC Rolls!
Show
Someone's gonna need to roll persuasion to settle this fellow down, or it looks like you're getting turfed out into the mud tonight.

Meanwhile, at Marion's encounter, the orc sits back in his chair, the shift of light revealing predictably pale green skin on his jaw, and a trimmed, silvery-white beard. It comes with a cynical smile. "What lie shall I give you, that best comforts you? Here, then: practitioners of our certain arts need places in the world where they can flee from light-dazzled fanatics. Perhaps your success furthers that dream? Or, here, another: I will seek to extort a returned favor later, leveraging your success for my own gain." The flippancy of his answers tells you more than the answers themselves: he doesn't expect you to be foolish enough to believe any altruistic answer he gives, or to take any more selfish one as the whole story. He intends to use you for his inscrutable ends through this somehow, just as you have the option to use his gifts and information for undisclosed ends of your own. Time will tell if youth, or experience, will command the greater share of benefit at the other's expense. "Go, now. Let an old man dwell, a little, before making his way to rest."