Quote Originally Posted by Plaids View Post
I think going for persuasion would work out best since the party has to stay in the village for a little while longer. If things get really deadly Mor'Lag could make a break for it and wait outside for the party.
If only I took the money this situation could be solved instantly with the universal language of cash.
That’s the trade off! Sweet liquid cash, or what’s in… the box? For what it’s worth, I choose the box every time.

Quote Originally Posted by WindStruck View Post
I'll gladly take a free assessment action or whatever, and glean as much information as I can from this situation, on Iseara. Keep in mind I've been skimming or not reading stuff that hasn't been part of my section at all, so don't expect me to automatically know things I shouldn't know.

Do I need any rolls?
No roll necessary. The scene is quite intuitive, and you all know Mor’Lag enough at this point to know both that she doesn’t go around looking for trouble but has some raw spots when it comes to the horde and other ogres; so Mor’Lag’s declaration “She started it” is very believable.

For Jakk’ari and Isaera, its seems likely that the other ogre did something to push Mor’Lag’s buttons, it escalated into a fight, and the rear of the dog pile just evolved naturally as bar brawls do.