1. - Top - End - #146
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: World of Warcraft - Interbellum (IC Thread)

Marion Mordis

The warlock peered with grim resignation across the fetid collection of huts that composed this "village". Orc architecture...little better than that of the ogres or trolls.

However, Marion noticed that she was not alone in her surly assessment of their situation, and of particular interest to her was the seemingly poor disposition of Mor'lagh, the ogre. Should the orcs attempt anything during the night, Marion hoped that a claustrophobically enraged ogre would make a powerful ally in their flight for freedom. If anything, Mor'laghs considerable dimensions would provide the physical buffer for Marion to affect a hasty retreat, or conjure a spell of some sort to assist them in their plight. Time would tell.

"Yes, I believe a...tavern or some sort of communal domicile resided down this road," Marion spoke, gesturing down the path and towards where they came. As she did so, she pulled her cloak a little tighter around herself and extended her collar to protect her neck from the rain.

"We should make haste."
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2021-11-06 at 05:00 AM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger