Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post
Hmm.. no thats not a foreshadowing to Cherryls power.
Its a reference to the time where someones nightmare almost killed Noah, because he got stuck in it.
I think it was both. he meant it as a reference to what just happened, but it also describes what would happen again. Like when in It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia someone says "I won't do X" and then the title card says "The gang does X". I also think Noah's and Cherryls powers are somehow connected, or similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
EDIT: Okay, so what just happened? He didn't even finish not answering the question when he was executed, and he had 4 green votes at the time. Even if the cop voted Red, he still had a good chance of pulling through. So why couldn't he answer the question? It makes me think there was something else, some extra rule or condition that he had to keep secret.
My theory: He had to keep everything about him secret, or the Smile Corporation does something to his daughter, or doesn't give her something as promised. So he rather choose death.
Personal note: poor guy. This is a really f-ed up game, and it seems an innocent person just got murdered.