1. - Top - End - #128
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: World of Warcraft - Interbellum (OOC Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by MrAbdiel View Post
    I did enjoy the perspective! But alas, there is little that can be done to redeem a natural 2 on the dice. :(

As for your rifle - Hmm! Well, the crossbow is Ranged Damage 3. Let's use that, except we'll penalize it with a 1 flat point quirk (Loud and Smokey); and benefit it with a 1 flat point bonus (Dangerous) to give it a critical range of 19-20. There. Your starter rifle - starting to get a little old and in need of retirement, but functional enough!

With your ranged attack of +6, and the weapon's damage of 3, you go one point above the power cap; so I'll let you decide if you want the attack profile to be henceforth "+5 attack, 3 rank effect" or "+6 attack, 2 rank effect". But you'll have to decide it once for this item and lock it in - there's advantages to buy that allow shifting back and forth between damage effect and attack bonus. Or you could find another gun and have it be the 'accurate' one by contrast, if you like.
    Neat.

yeah shoot I'll have to think just give the rifle-musket inaccurate, decreasing it by two and having it work out. Thus atack +4 Damage 3, Dangerous, Quirk (Loud and Smokey, Inaccurate (Due to decayed rifling).

I also have it based of the long rifles style muzzle-loaders, but this one being as old as it is it makes sense it's not shooting too straight now...

Edit: wait this is a muzzle loader, so it would have activation (standard action) wouldn't it? In that case it give me a -2 flaw, which means I could go attack +4,, Damage 4, etc etc.
    Last edited by hand ax ranger; 2021-10-22 at 11:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaFinchy View Post
    Schlub brotherhood! *High fives* We're gonna get somebody killed, one of these encounters.