Quote Originally Posted by BananaPhone View Post
Sorry for short post, posting is still choppy.
Hey BananaPhone! Glad to have you back. And post length isn't an issue for me; there's only so much to react to in PbP and as the GM I have the privilege of being able to define as much scenery and NPC conversation as I like to bulk things out.

I do think the scene might have gotten a little criss-crossed, however! Here's how it stands:

Jakk'ari and Zachery are trudging off the beaten path, talking to Swamp-Eye Jarl and worrying about the horde scout.

Mor'Lag, Isaera and Marion are back with the camp which, at this point, is just waking up, packing up, and starting to move. They don't know about Jak'N'Zak's discoveries yet, so Marion doesn't need to worry about the horde busting in just yet.

There's also the dreams, which chronologically happened overnight and reference your character's pasts, which you might feel free to respond to or not however you wish. But it seemed like it might be more fun to have something to bounce off while the party is split.

I've been updating a little slow for the last week and the scene has become slightly disjointed, but bear with me, I'll bring it back together shortly!