1. - Top - End - #37
    Barbarian in the Playground

DruidGuy

Default Re: World of Warcraft - Interbellum (IC Thread)

Singing and chanting was always a welcome method for raising spirits. Though the meaning of lyrics and fondness for elvish ladies were a mystery.
    Spoiler: Constitution Roll
    Show

(1d20+2)[14]
    (1d20+2)[22]

The wilds were hardly a hinderance to Jakk'ari with the trollish resistance to disease the only thing to fear were wild animals who might drag him to their den for a meal. But with a group of this size it was likely not a concern.

After pitching a sufficient tent with rough cloth floor and adorned with herbs to ward against insects and prying eyes he began to prepare for the coming morning. Erecting a small conical tent sealed at the top with a pan from the cart he invoked the heat of the earth beneath the structure. Hopefully by morning there would pristine water and any creatures fancying the water would serve as breakfast. Considering the plight of Mor'Lag he spoke intending to lift their spirits.

"Mor'Lag if you be needing warmer ground to rest upon I can oblige. You can even have half of whatever crawls into the survival pan. I'll probably have some marsh toads instead of sand serpents."

Feeling that his work on the camp was complete Jakk'ari kneeled palms upward offering a prayer in hopes of finding council with any minor elemental in the region.
    "Primal spirits nearby please answer me, I seek your wisdom. What role does the horde play here?"

Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    [roll]1d20[/roll]
    Last edited by Plaids; 2021-10-05 at 02:33 PM.