The man beside him did not even turn his head, having heard him perfectly. The figures eyes were hidden behind the ash colored lenses of the googles he wore, and the cloth worn on his head both held the padding underneath to his ears and also to keep his head cool. Cradling the used rifle of his in preparation for what may yet come he he shakes his head. "That question was answered for me years ago. If all I cared for was easy money I'd of stayed in the first city I crossed, what with my aptitude in alchemy. Instead I joined the fight against the bandits and the Horde. In the Alliance armed forces for a time, then outside of it. My lot is going place to place, camping under the stars and vanquishing vile men and monsters. It's fulfilling...... and also pays well on occasion."

He drinks for a water skin, which in truth was filled with homemade wine from a farm not so far away. He then spies Mor'Lag. "Speaking of that, are we really to travel with a Ogre, or is someone trying to make a fool out of us?"