"Oh," Caitlyn says with reflexive surprise, "I mean, whatever's best for you." She pauses for a moment, only a hint of concern in her eyes before she says, "For what it's worth, I think you look fine." She glances at Jen's cellphone, perhaps slightly suspiciously when a second message comes in.

This one is from Frank and it reads, ""Has something else happened?"

This is followed almost moments later by a rapid fire series of replies from Mitch. They read, "Well, Jason had a lot of information for me.", "I think you will want to hear it.", "But it might be best to talk on the phone.", "Or in person!"

This series of texts definitely raises Caitlyn's concern. "Is everything okay," she asks, perhaps reading into the look on Jen's face.

The girls watch as Frank gets up from the couch. The younger is too enrapt with the television to really notice, but Marissa calls after her father, "Dad, everything okay?"

Almost moment's after his text, Frank's phone begins to buzz with a rapid fire series of replies from Mitch reading, "Well, Jason had a lot of information for me.", "I think you will want to hear it.", "But it might be best to talk on the phone.", "Or in person!" Frank was now standing in the kitchen, down the hall from the living room where the girls sat.