R6T15: Focusing on the chase, Ozzy switches his stance from misfortune to awareness of what is around him. He also sends a telepathic message to Ginny before following the others downstairs, passing Rod and Eric, but ending 10' behind Sol, who himself is 10' behind one of Saul's bodyguards, who in turn is another 10' forward of him.
Spoiler: Ozzy >>> Ginny
Show
”We are headed to the basement. Catch up with us when you can.”

R6T14.9: Proving the incredible speed of his Dark Messenger, Ginny flaps over the heads of the others and gets to a point 5' above the ground behind Ozzy.

R6T14:
Spoiler: Apophis >>> Rod
Show
"Eh, they already went way past me ... so fast. Can't show me anything. I see open door up here. I try comin' down that way."

There is a little bit of "mental static," that indicates that Apophis must have been more than a hundred feet away when he sent that message, which means the bond with him is weaker, and that means that Apophis is now weaker as well.

R6T10: Saul laughs, taking out a small vial, drinking from it, and smashing it on the ground before stepping back a few feet. "Nothing personal, Sol! It's just business. Always has been. Old Scratch! You're up! Beyar, get him."

R6T5: Visto, what do you do?

Beyar on deck, Kwava in the hole ...

Spoiler: Battle Tracker
Show

Kwava: 28.
Ganmeed: 27.5.
Red Thief: 25. (12:12). Hiding in antechamber.
Old Scratch: 24. (30:30).
Sol: 23. Produce flame til R32T23.
Pink Thief: 21. (12:12). Outside entrance.
Eric: 19. Feather step on Eric for 30 minutes (ignore difficult terrain).
* Inner Sphere Stance (+2 dodge bonus AC, +2 Will saves).
Rodriguez: 18.
Ozlech: 15. Spirit sensing stance active.
Huginn: 14.9.
Apophis: 14. Shield til R31T18.
Saul Vancaskerkin: 10. Potion of barskin +2.
Visto: 5.
Beyar: 4. (9:9).

OOC
Hans: 17. (-7:9). STABLE!!!
Blue Thug: 7. (-7:9). STABLE!!!
Brown Thug: 6. (-3:9). STABLE!!!

DEAD
Thief (4). Thug (2).