So I’m approaching 4 years since I transitioned, and realized that I haven’t presented as male since one time near the end of 2018. And after being on estrogen since November 2017, my spouse and I measured my growth again and found out that my breasts are now up to a 42D. While I still identify as being outside of a strict male/female binary, I have to admit that as far as day-to-day life is concerned, I have completely crossed over now. And it still feels like I only just started.

Only a month away now from my first trip to my old hometown as a girl. I’m caught in between being excited to see everyone I left behind and nervous about what they’re going to say. Most people know I transitioned, but having to interact with the new me is different. I guess one of my biggest concerns isn’t threats or violence but more just them not acknowledging what happened and continuing to refer to me as though nothing happened, male pronouns and everything. Not sure if I have anything to worry about there, though.