Haayyy sweet people~ I've been away from this account for a longgg time and I'm happy to say I'm thriving here in New Orleans. I came out when I was 14 and whew it uhh people did a bad job w that at first and ppl in my life really hurt me. Y'all, these girls gays n theys threads supported and affirmed me <3

My podnah Henry and I met at Southern Decadence 2019, but we'd matched on Tinder when we were both in college. It was a gush worthy meet-cute: Jeff Goldblum was dancing on the terrace of Good Friends bar and he wore a leopard print shirt and zebra print pants. It's a street corner and opposite Good Friends is Moon Wok Restaurant on the other side of St. Ann St; both corner building have wraparound galleries that stand over the sidewalk on cast iron poles, giving a second floor balcony and plenty of shade on the hottest day of the year in New Orleans. I saw him straight across the pride parade and we recognized each other just like that <3 Ran around the corner to text himb and he asked me to save him from his friends so I obliged, we ate late lunch in a bad restaurant and some old bears made things hella weird as they do that time of year, and we went to Audubon Park and sat on a bench and smooched. Anyway we were smitten p. much immediately and it will be 2 years this September 1st <3

xoxo