Mitch says in reply to Jen, "Sure, yeah, sounds good," even as his head shakes side to side, his eyes glazed in the flashlight beam. He begins to follow Jen mechanically back to Frank's truck.

In response to Frank's question he says, "Uh, no. My mom and I moved into a house in Salem about a year ago. It's not too far from here. I can give you directions."

The trio finish packing up the truck, and pile in; Frank getting behind the wheel. Mitch gets into the back, allowing Jen to take the passenger seat. There is a terrible moment when Frank keys the ignition and the engine turns over and over and over without starting. The headlights flicker on and off in the dark parking lot as the car fails. But with a second attempt the old reliable truck's engine roars to life, and Frank practically peels out of the parking lot of the old national park.

Mitch is mostly silent in the back of the truck, but as they get closer to Salem, he begins giving directions. He leads Frank to stay outside of town, cutting along old dirt roads that cause the truck to jump and vibrate despite it's size and suspension. They pass outside of the main strip of the town, winding behind a trailer park filled with old campers and beat up rectangles on cinderblocks. That's when Mitch pipes up, "Over there... that one. That's my truck!" Sure enough the only light coming from the trailer park at this hour are the head beams of an olive green flatbed, parked outside a relatively well kept looking trailer; this one still on wheels.