Quote Originally Posted by DarthArminius View Post
Well today's the first day of Pride Month and I feel like absolute excrement. Internalized homophobia has basically ruined my life, along with all the abuse from other people, their brainwashing has affected my mind to an absurd degree.
I'm so sorry to hear that :( Sending virtual hugs your way!

As for me, I'm pretty sure I'm genderfluid at this point, based on the fact that since the last post I've swung between loving having breasts and hating it. Female me is a bit freaked out about getting my breasts reduced and what that could mean, but neutral and male mes can hardly wait. Hopefully getting a reduction rather than a removal will work as a compromise rather than making everyone unhappy! The first consult is at the end of the month so there is still some time.

I definitely want to go back to working out and losing weight. I might need to before I can get surgery anyway, and it will be good for my physical and mental health (as long as I can get over the fact my breasts get proportionally bigger). I was going to start today but getting the vaccine yesterday caught up with me and I've been pretty sick, so I'lll wait until I feel better.

Happy Pride Month to everyone :)