View Single Post

Thread: Hero Oh Hero

1. - Top - End - #61
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Hero Oh Hero

Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post
    No its not missing the contex. It directly proves said narrator were unreliable.
    Tobi's appearance is a so-called Black swan event (where you generalize based on existing data set, not predicting an unforeseen possibility). If she wasn't in Lorg, the old man would have been right as far as we are shown.

Name one person (Tobi and her people excluded) that showed some kind of ability to repair and/or analyze tech?

That spot is to advanced. You cant have something like that without at least passing information on how to repair or modify tech.
    I think the implication here is Magilante is working with ghouls/researchers. I wouldn't be surprised that the entire thing installed itself, or is part of Magilante.

Oh the muscle guy there absolutely uses magic. And a lot of it.
    When a magic-user uses magic, there is usually a glow or an effect (yes even Blue Ghoul had a glow). Aude and Felix even comment on it.

See this: http://www.neorice.com/hoh_noah_624

No glow. No magic. That doesn't mean magic wasn't cast on him to share excess damage in case one contestant went overboard. Which did happen.

But i dont think the world is meant to be gammified at all. Thats Tobi's world.
    So i do think thats skewing your perception of the story in weird directions ?
    Fair point, I might be imagining things, but I don't get why sabotage yourself like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Gez View Post
    I'm starting to actually like the Bluebeard of Happiness. He's having a lot of fun, and he's right -- better him than Levin.
    Yeah, Lord Infinite is Pogchamp.
    Last edited by -D-; 2021-04-16 at 09:13 AM.