Sure but I do want to see Noah grow. In APTGG he seemed less scaredy-cat and even called Lina out on some of her bull****.
It seem less that he is scared. And more that he is extremely apathetic.
And it would be nice to see a bit of growth.

Well, we didn't seem to see it in action. I suspect it has guns and whatever needed.
We dont have any evidence of that. It would i think be the first guns we have seen the empire posses.
Also. it is a train. Guns are kinda useless on it. As it can only go where there are rails.

Well according to this:
http://www.neorice.com/hoh_tobi_843

Guns are Magilante tech. There isn't a single person that can repair them, let alone make them. It probably implies Magilante disappears the people that could repair it.

Also most science in HOH is magic based. E.g. GO, with their pod soldiers and other nations using magic people.
Well. It should be pointed out that the source who says guns are magilente tech, that cant be repaired, is a trash collecter who were proven wrong next comic.
The magic science we have seen are orders of a magnitude more complex than a gun. If places like Lorg, GO or the place Pablo is from isnt making them.
Then it almost have to be because its so much easier to get them from the living city. I mean. Everyone in Tobi's game recognises guns. They are clearly rather common.

Right. But why the act, though? Other than the Rule of Cool, and some variation of "I'm not left-handed" trope.

Also, some things can't be explained by smarts either.
Like interrogating cats seem wtf. No intelligent person would do that unless he knew specifically there is a hidden agent among the cats.

I don't deny Burk is smart, he looks like the Dumbest Muscle alive. Who knows. Maybe that's his shtick. He has a penalty of Low Int most of the time,
to get huge boost to STR and LUCK.
Its impossible to say why the act. Burk is still an enigma. But when a person that so far acted like a fool display intelligence in a life or death situation.
Then i take it as solid evidence it was just that. An act. Or perhaps the result of Burk simply not bothering to think most of the time.
Most of the time he does not need to. Most of the time he is a huge fish in a tiny pond. So nothing is much of a threat.

Else. The bit about interrogating cats can be explained by smarts easily.
The smart person could recognise playing with cats is a -lot- more fun than Pablo's talky stuff. Where your not allowed to punch people.
Or that its what your suposed to do, if you want to keep up your "im a harmless moron" act.

Though int does not work that way unless Burk has a Pandemonium power that allows him to exchange int for power.
Currently i think it is most likely he just fool around for the lulz.