View Single Post

Thread: Hero Oh Hero

1. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Hero Oh Hero

Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post
    Oh Noah barely changed at all. And his physical prowess is still close to 0.
    But his story progressed. A lot of very significant things have taken place there.
    Sure but I do want to see Noah grow. In APTGG he seemed less scaredy-cat and even called Lina out on some of her bull****.

Well. Its not. Its just a huge train they smacked armor plating on. But i would dare the claim a train is one of the least military vehicles you can find.
    Well, we didn't seem to see it in action. I suspect it has guns and whatever needed.

Where by the way. We dont have any guarantee its not produced locally. I mean. When first you have a gun. Then it's really, really easy to make a second if you're a scientist.
    Well according to this:
    http://www.neorice.com/hoh_tobi_843

Guns are Magilante tech. There isn't a single person that can repair them, let alone make them. It probably implies Magilante disappears the people that could repair it.

Also most science in HOH is magic based. E.g. GO, with their pod soldiers and other nations using magic people.

That was actually the thing i tried to indicate. That Burk only act like an idiot.
    When the situation gets sufficiently dangerous. Then he starts acting smart.

That dialog read as if it came from an entirely different person then our favorite serial streaker.
    But it shows a rather high degree of perception and logic. And that leads to the conclusion Burk is a -LOT- smarter than he pretends to be.
    Right. But why the act, though? Other than the Rule of Cool, and some variation of "I'm not left-handed" trope.

Also, some things can't be explained by smarts either.
    Like interrogating cats seem wtf. No intelligent person would do that unless he knew specifically there is a hidden agent among the cats.

I don't deny Burk is smart, he looks like the Dumbest Muscle alive. Who knows. Maybe that's his shtick. He has a penalty of Low Int most of the time,
    to get huge boost to STR and LUCK.

-------------

Oh carp, I forgot. Tobi was updated. Lord Infinite managed to climb the Mili-Levin scale of douchebaggery. And stands at 0.6 Levin (he went from 100 mLev to 600 mLev). Congrats Lord Infinite. This was the fastest increase in Levins the comics had seen.
    Last edited by -D-; 2021-04-15 at 06:03 AM.