View Single Post

Thread: (IC) HtV STL by Night

1. - Top - End - #95
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: (IC) HtV STL by Night

Frank kneels down and picks up a few of the bones, taking a closer look and trying to identify what sort or sorts of creatures they came from "This is strange, bones don't get gathered in one place like this in my experience. Scavengers should be scattering them, and if some predator or toxin was killing lots of creatures in this area, the rest should instinctively avoid it."

He looks up at the judgy corvids, "Maybe they're responsible? Hauling every carcass they can carry back here from all over the woods? I haven't heard about anything of the sort before, but Crows do some weird stuff, and often teach it to their neighbors."

"Either way, this place is not as peaceful as we thought, lets maybe have lunch somewhere else."
    He pulls out a camera and starts taking some pictures, wanting to send them to a guy who might make sense of this.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Not trying to identify species or anything that specific, just if we're mostly talking birds, rodents, snakes, etc. or a mixture thereof sort of thing.
    perception (5d10)[2][2][4][1][10](19)
    Last edited by Daishain; 2021-03-01 at 10:55 PM.
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-
    Guides, tables, and other useful tools for 5E D&D