Okay, that was anticlimactic.
Spoiler
Show
"You're cornered! Nowhere to run from all of us folks with knives! There's nothing you can do to avoid... a slightly awkward phone call."
"Ugh, fine. Yes, yes, whatever, I'm a loose cannon who doesn't play by the rules. Now, we both know that you saying that means I'm pretty much in charge here. Talk to you later!"

I feel like Seraphina is making a mistake here. Obviously, ability power is power, especially when you have one as strong as hers. But if she works with Leilah's org, their interests might not align with hers. And they don't seem like a safe group to backstab, even if she has her power back.

It's mildly interesting that powers seem to have their strength as something orthogonal from what they actually are, and all seem to grant some level of superstrength, speed, and durability. Flame claws is a pretty awful power in a vacuum: it has no applications besides making close-range attacks a lot more deadly. But as we saw, it conferred enough general power to contend with on-paper vastly superior ones.