The Ranger nods his head, seemingly appreciative of Frank's detailed knowledge of the local hunting laws. "Sounds good," he replies, before going into a short summary of the park's specific rules regarding what can be hunted, and what can be brought out of the park. He offers Frank a hand to shake and says, "Anyway, my name is Mitch. Nice ta meetcha, and have a safe stay at our park!"

He gives Jenn a wink and a nod, then saunters away from the truck and heads back to finish his touch ups on the sign.

Spoiler: OOC
Show
I assume Frank and Jenn are going to start by setting up camp, but I will defer to you two as to what you want to do first.

Couldn't find a Lychwood park in the state, so I took information on the local animals, including which are protected, from Mark Twain National Forest, which is pretty close to Salem Missouri. If anyone's wondering what the heck is a hellbender, they're a kind of salamander, pretty big as such things get (usually a bit over a foot long, sometimes as much as twice that, but they're harmless, I'm not sure how they got the name)
Yep, that's because Lychwood Park doesn't exist :P! In fact, I didn't even realize there was a Salem MO, and the town I described is definitely not based on the real place. When the characters return to St. Louis proper, I'll base locations and the like in more reality, but this part is definitely fabricated.