"...and that's why I don't eat meat or like it when people hunt animals. It's not a popular attitude, but that's life sometimes," finishes Philemon as he tries - most likely unsuccessfully - to convince his new companions to consider not eating meat.

"Now, to getting to Grimmsgate - I came by foot, most of the way alone, but I'm pretty good at disappearing and leaving few signs that I'm there. Some of you look like your carrying cymbals on every possible limb. If we want to get to the village in one piece, we should go with a caravan. I think one is leaving today - we might be able to join if we go fast. Hardly anyone goes past Mirquinoc, but that's about halfway there..."

The young man seems excited to be around so many people and to have found a group of people willing to join him in Grimmsgate. The woods have been getting more dangerous of late, and he had been pretty worried about things. "Thanks again for coming, everyone. Grimmsgate is small, but it's my home and I'm worried. Having some new folks around who are interested in helping make the area safer will be really good!"