View Single Post

Thread: DrK Crimson Throne OOC

1. - Top - End - #40
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: DrK Crimson Throne OOC

Quote Originally Posted by wilphe View Post
    Winifred makes sure that when he wakes up he will be unarmed and need one hand to keep his pants up

Can't decide if we should drag him inside or drag him into a nearby alley
    Quote Originally Posted by Haval View Post
    If we're not killing him maybe we need a gag.
    I'm happy that you can render him unconscious without rolls and leave him restrained

Quote Originally Posted by rax View Post
    Cassian has made a suggestion in the IC thread. I recommend speed - get him inside and then we decide whether we have the time to tie him up properly.

Also, I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, and I hope DrK doesn't feel the need to retcon, but strictly speaking an FP only allows you to re-roll a Characteristic test or Skill test. A casting roll uses your Magic characteristic to determine the number of d10s rolled, but I'm not sure it counts as a Characteristic test.

@DrK
    A question about initiative - are we doing the WFRP RAW, i.e. roll 1d10+Agility, or RT-style using 1d10+Agility bonus?
    Quote Originally Posted by Haval View Post
    Ugh this is news to me. Never used the magic rules before.
    Quote Originally Posted by rax View Post
    Eh, since DrK already rolled Giggles' WP test I hope he'll let it slide this time no matter how he decides to rule it in the future.
    Ah, I hadn't realised that. We'll know for that in the future but we can let it slide this time as its the first encounter in the game

I was using the R style 1d10+Ag bonus rather than Ag stat for initiative
    Last edited by DrK; 2021-01-12 at 04:39 AM.
    Thanks to Emperor Ing for the nice Avatar