Quote Originally Posted by Misothene View Post
All of the words on this card work, but they don't accomplish what I think you intended them to. As written, both of the damage effects are triggered abilities that would go on the stack after damage is dealt. Let's look at each one against the gods they seem to be targeted at:
1. "Lose indestructible" vs. the indestructible gods. Since they're indestructible at the time the damage was dealt, the deathtouch won't "work." The relevant rule is "702.2b A creature with toughness greater than 0 that’s been dealt damage by a source with deathtouch since the last time state-based actions were checked is destroyed as a state-based action." They'll still lose indestructible, and potentially die if they were dealt damage greater than their toughness, but they won't get deathtouched to death.
2. "Lose all abilities" vs. the Scarab/Locust god and eternalized Amonkhet gods. Their "hard-to-kill"-ness comes from death triggers. Those will still go on the stack, so when the "remove all abilities" ability resolves, it will be too late to stop their recursion ability.

You could change the triggers to "Creatures blocking or blocked by..." to get around those issues, but then it would only work in combat and not on fighting, pinging, etc.
Hmmm. It seems you're right and that's annoying. Why can't the game just do what i need it to do! XD

I still like the general concept, but I'll have to change the effect a bit then to get it to work as intended