Blaze had a surprisingly bad roll. However, he knows this much simply from past in game experiences; Daigon was a name written outside "The Church of Daigon The Deep One" a building the entire pack passed previously. He also knows Solomon payed the church a visit, and that it didn't go well. Outside of that, very early on the pack visited the New Bedford Whaling Museum. In one of the exhibits was a golden crown with symbols reminiscent of The First Tongue "The Deep One". The crown belonged to the wife of one Robert Olmstead. According to the informative text next to his picture, Olmstead was a famous whaler and leader in the New Bedford community. He had gained his fortune by hiring many natives and Cape Verdean slaves aboard his ships, and was known as one of the most successful and productive whalers during his era. He was interestingly hung, then burned at the stake by the locals of South Dartmouth. Blaze already made this connection between Daigon and The Deep One early in the game (though over 2 years ago in real life... so I don't blame you for not remembering). In trying to find out more about the Idigam, Blaze spoke to a spirit of Knowledge in The Museum. I'm too lazy to summarize so I'll just quote my old post:

The spirit cackled with delight, "First you tell me Uratha, then I shall provide you with what you want." Blaze gave the spirit what it desired, it practically moaned with ecstasy as Blaze spoke, hanging on his every word and seeming to grow in size.

Once it was the knowledge spirit's turn to speak, it said, "Long ago, in the days of the one land that your kind call Pangaea... back when Father Wolf was the would be dictator of the world, there were a group of abominations stranger than even the Uratha. They were like spirits, but with no clear form or function, and they were called Idigam.

The hunt for the Idigam was one of Father Wolf's greatest undertakings, and one of his greatest failures. Unable to slay his foes, Father Wolf cried to Mother Luna like a lost pup, and She banished the Idigam from this Earth." The spirit cackled at this as if it were the funniest of jokes, then continued, "But clearly even Mother Luna was not enough. Though I have never seen an Idigam myself, and have no real proof of their existence, somehow the townsfolk of New Bedford have been influenced by this Idigam. Maybe they have found relics of some ancient spirit long since banished, or maybe the Idigam were never truly banished, I do not know. But it is the only explanation for some of the artifacts kept in this museum. The influence of the Idigam is evident in much of the art and relic stored here."
Other than that, Blaze knows the priest was not being ridden, as Bear asked.

I think that's plenty of information despite the failed roll.