I mean, looking at it not knowing anything about engineering....first panel looks like leaking water, don't want water leaking cause its like, useful for a lot of things , you want to constantly recycle that because there is no other water around. might be used for other things, but mainly you probably want it to remain hydrated.

panel two looks like a power electricity thing. that isn't connected. thats probably not good, because wires, you making a station that like needs to emulate a planets ability to maintain a living environment on a small scale and that must never stop ever. so. power. important. thing not connected means no power to a thing. that bad.

third panel has a steam leak? ahm. first of all steam is very hot. like, fire levels of hot. don't touch the very hot mist. second of all, steam is used for a lot of things like, generating power, because steams probably whats making the magnet that generates electricity go spin and thus gives you power. so. thats probably important to everything.

I dunno I just woke up.