WHEN MADNESS CALLS - A 5-HOUR MADNESS-INDUCING LOVECRAFTIAN HORROR ONE-SHOT FOR 6th LEVEL CHARACTERS

Do you like horror? Do you want your player characters in your game driven to insanity due to their own mistakes? DO YOU DARE TO DELVE DEEP INTO A MADNESS-INDUCING LOVECRAFTIAN HORROR ADVENTURE FOR THE WORLD'S GREATEST ROLE-PLAYING GAME?

OUT NOW ON DMSGUILD

Hello there! My name is Isaac, and I am a first time writer from Indonesia. I am a participant of RPG Writer Workshop 2020 summer course and this is the adventure that I made with my partner when we participated in that workshop.

This adventure module is a 5-hour insanity-inducing Lovecraftian Horror one-shot for 6th Level Characters. The characters are driven by mysterious forces or set out to uncover the truth about a mystery related to one of the NPCs. As they dig deeper, they get closer to their own doom, which might be inevitable.

This product features:
1. Separate art assets (original illustrations by Cita A F and area/battle maps)
2. Customized stat blocks
3. Multiple hooks, paths & endings
4. Customized sanity (or insanity) rules

Trigger Warning: Blood & gore, Cult, Death or dying, Kidnapping and abduction, Mental illness, Nihilism, Pessimism, Psychological manipulation, Violence.

If you have any question about the adventure module or have some thoughts about it, let me know here or you can check my Twitter @ IsaacMandagie!