Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
With the Harry Potter game, one weakness I saw in the fake claims (excepts Gonagell (?)) was that there was no reason for them to be at the school. Moody usually wasn't a teacher, or the only time he was he was a 'wolf' in disguise. Fudge shouldn't be there, and he's so incompetent as to likely be a neutral at best. I forget the other fakeclaim, but I think it was similar.
I believe Flitwick was the other fake-claim, but yeah, you have a point. In retrospect, I definitely should have had some main characters as fake-claims, which would have both prevented that issue and prevented analysis like "well, Hermione is probably a real claim because why wouldn't an HP game include Hermione". The difficulty was mostly finding fake-claims where the claimed powers could be faked by the wolves and which also fit major characters. In the future, if I run all-power-role games they won't be themed around something that specific, because figuring out roles that fit characters was definitely the most headache-inducing part