Okay, so, I think I'll spend some of this xp...

- 1 additional point of purity. (3 xp) I've done several of the example actions for it since the game started, including killing someone for the sake of the secret. This unlocks warrior's hide, adding my purity to my health.
- 1 additional merit to tactical shifting (1 xp) This unlocks fluid movement, allowing for the option to reduce my size in order to temporarily improve defense in response to incoming attacks. Ought to come in handy when tanking things like obliterates.

In regards to interlude. Meadery is for later, doesn't make sense to be making moves for it at this time. I think the gang activity would be best done with at least one other person there, especially since his face in gang territory just might provoke a response. Could check in with the bear spirit, but that seems like it would be pretty short? Same with the obgyn, could be amusing but it doesn't seem likely to last.

What about finally making use of Bear's taming talents? I could add up to two predatory animals to the pack. Perhaps I could try and convince a few birds to join up? They could help act as our eyes throughout the territory? Looks like bald eagles and a variety of owls are commonly seen there. Bond a bald eagle and a great horned owl, and we could have a scout day and night.