Okay, let the tallying begin, and again, my apologies for the delay in this post. Fortunately, this only goes back to April, so I have less leg work to do.

The plan will be for each player to get a single interlude scene, just to get back into their character and explore something not specific to the main plot, before doing some dice rolls and starting the final scene of this Three Act Story.

For my own sanity, I am only going to give XP out to "active players", and will catch myself up on anyone who just so happens to return (not that I'm too optimistic about this at this point).

Bear: Gets 1 beat for finishing the scene. 1 beat for the group's planning for the fight against the plague spirit. Gave bear a beats already for developing a relationship with Immovable Hunter (and for battlestar galactica). But I never gave him one for completing the task, so he gets a beat there. Bear and Kara get an additional beat for investigating the nursery and the lavender. That brings Bear to 1 beats and 6 xp.

Blaze: Gets 1 beat for finishing the scene. 1 beat for the group's planning for the fight against the plague spirit. Blaze gets an additional beat for convincing King Sky Hunter. That puts Blaze at 3 beats and 3 xp.

Kara: Gets 1 beat for finishing the scene. 1 beat for the group's planning for the fight against the plague spirit. Bear and Kara get an additional beat for investigating the nursery and the lavender. That puts Kara at 2 beats and 3 xp.

@All: As always, please let me know if I missed something. Let me know if you are changing any Aspirations, and let me know if you are spending any XP.

Of course I wait this long to realize I need to ask everyone what they want to do with their interlude scenes, but I'll throw out a couple for everyone. And of course the below are just suggestions in case you can't think of something.

Bear: It's time for Ciara to go to the OB! Check in with the Bear spirit before the final showdown. Investigate the gang activity. Start a meadery (as you previously mentioned).

Blaze: Perform the rite of supplication for King Sky Hunter. Check in with his new computer spirit. Finish reshaping the death locus. Perhaps convince Michael to train for the hunt in some way.

Kara: Finalize a mortal/flesh based Touchstone. Finish writing her song or bring said song to the band. Have her meet with The Reveler to get to know it better, or fulfill her oath to it.

Anyone: Check on Pequad of all things. Check in with a wolf blooded character. Fulfill your oath to The Reveler. Check in on the gang activity. Hunt some Beshilu. Bake a cake!?