So that leaves:

How are we summoning the spirit?

I’d agree that Solo would be the best bet to lure it to the ambush. I agree that Blaze likely has some role to play in that, since no one understands spirits as well as he does. Is it just a matter of running in, luring it out, and then kiting it to the ambush spot? Or is there a ritual that could force it to manifest wherever we desire?

What prep are we taking?

Garden centers like this one often sell large pots for plants, stone garden statuary, and other things of similar nature (I bought some wicked wind chimes from one near my place a couple years ago; supposed to play the Imperial march when they clatter around).

We could try and move some of those into areas to create a choke point or two. I can’t imagine that’d be difficult if we were in one of our alternate forms. A quick stop at a hardware store (like whatever your equivalent of Canadian Tire is in the states) could earn us some extra stuff like traps for bears and whatnot. Or we could grab some barbed wire and use it to help hedge off an area.

Prep for Beshilu?

This is the trickiest part, I think. I can’t imagine He Who Obliterates Breathing wouldn’t show up with some backup. Some of the Wolfblooded might not be a bad choice to help hold them off. Maybe we could call on Michael’s dog spirit pack to help in that regard? Less outward fighting and more keeping them hedged in?

... As mentioned above, I like the idea of arming the wolf blooded but I’d rather not put them (especially Ciara) into a position to get Ridden or mauled by the Beshilu. If we have them, with the dog spirits, maybe we can have them sort of flank the battle and keep things contained?