Someone else ought to suggest our plan of action in character. I don't think bear is clever enough to come up with most of this.

But here is what I'm thinking:
-Our two fastest runners act as the bait. They do something to get obliterates blindingly enraged and then lead him back to the Trap. My first thought there is that they take one or two doses of Bane and throw it in his face as if expecting that to be enough to kill him

-Setting up the lavender and any other plants in there that have medicinal properties to limit the spirit's movements is a good start. I would also suggest setting up stashes of weapons for the wolf blooded to use from outside of the perimeter. Harpoon guns, some of those heavy-duty slingshots meant to be secured between two trees oh, and whatever else we can find that's appropriate.

-if we can set something up that makes the beshilu really want to stay away great, if not, we will likely have to have at least a few of our number ready to run out of the perimeter and engage the rats. The spirits won't be of much help there, their influence in the physical world is extremely limited, and we will need their help to finish obliterates off in the spirit. Chances are we will be tired and wounded by the time it gets that far.

-as to the aftermath, I think the key is keeping the interest low. If we burn the place down, suddenly it's an arson case. If we scatter things around and break a few beer bottles, it looks like drunken teenagers doing foolish crap, one scenario warrants a serious police investigation, the other does not.