Sure, so just to summarize what I am hearing first:

The plan is that the pack will use the nursery as the site where they will lay a trap for He Who Obliterates Breathing, because of all of the flowers, some of which have medicinal purposes and will therefor act as banes. They will create a perimeter around the site, which they will "close" once He Who Obliterates Breathing is lured inside. Inside the circle they will attack him with the assistance of their totem, and King Sky Hunter, taking advantage of the weaponized bane syrum that Blaze is concocting and the pack is producing.

Things that it sounds like need to be decided:

#How are they summoning/luring the spirit, and who is going to be doing this.
-I won't list options but it seems to me that Solomon would be the most likely candidate for this job, though maybe Blaze can help in some way with his powers.

#What preparation they are making to the nursery other than laying down a perimeter?
-Thoughts would be things such as placing objects behind which the Uratha and pack can hide, using the pots of lavender to create a narrow path that the spirit must follow once he enters to push it into a kill zone of sorts... that's all that comes to mind.
-It may also be necessary to do some planning as to how to get things set up in time, such as checking overnight security ect

#Preparation for any Beshilu that may follow. I think the Uratha can surmise that while they don't like tannis root and the like, it does not act as a bane for them as well... though the spirit wards might.

#What to do with the scene when its over.
-This has already been discussed to a degree.

#Lastly, are the Anchor Wolves going to ask for help from any of the other packs, and how are they going to utilize the Wolf Blooded in this fight?