1. - Top - End - #263
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Default Re: The Northlands Saga - Spears in the Ice IC

Heltinne Thrainsdottir, Speaker of Spirits

As waves of cold washed over she and her companions, Heltinne growled. Standing tall with spear in hand, she called upon the favor of Hel. I’ve suddenly creeped from her hand to spread across her body, forming an ornate crystalline armor. Slamming the butt of her spear into the ground, the oracle ahout s out in a loud voice, ”You dare?! You attack Heltinne Thrainsdottir, Champion of Freyja and Scion of Skaldi? I am the Child of a Winter, the Daughter of Storms, the Thrice-Blessed. These mortals serve my Lady’s pleasure and are already awaited in the Halls beyond the Bridge! Begone, least I roast your bones over a bonfire so large your spawn’s spawn will cringe from the heat!”.

OOC - I would love to call this warriors Diplomacy, but I’m guessing this falls under intimidation.
    Intimidate - (1d20+3)[9] (add +4 if Dip actually works)
    Calling Ice armor and trying to win via social combat

Spoiler: Status
    Show
    AC 14 HP 9 Init +1 Move 30
    F +1 R +1 W +3
    Weapon: MW longspear (+3, 1d8+3), Morningstar (+2, 1d8+2/3)
    Spells (Unl) ghost sound, mage hand, guidance, create water, detect magic, spark / (1/3) cure light wounds, bless, obscuring mist
    SLA (alter self): 1/1, Ice armor: 1hr
    Key skills: Perception +6; Sense Motive +5; Diplomacy +7; Heal +7; Spellcraft +4; KS Religion +4; KS Geography +5; KS History +4
    Effect: bless (+1 att/save vs far; 9 rounds); ER 5 vs cold, acid, electricity
    Last edited by Starbin; 2020-06-05 at 10:20 AM.
    Life is ... life. As always bot/cut as necessary.
    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."

Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!y