There are two new retrospective videos for the Annie in the Forrest side-comics.

I thought some fans' reactions to AitF was utterly nonsensical. The text of part 2 states explicitly what was strongly implied in part 1: Annie (incorrectly) thought that Kamlen had a crush on her. Somehow, though, some readers managed to convince themselves that AitF "definitively confirms" that Annie has or had a crush on Kamlen. The comic actually states no such thing, and doesn't even do much to hint at it except to show Annie blushing (which, as the author points out, can mean other things). It is entirely possible to think (correctly or not) that someone is attracted to you even if you aren't attracted to them. The text doesn't say Annie isn't attracted to Kamlen, but it doesn't say she is, either.

I get that some people are shippers and want to see Annie in a relationship with someone, but what someone wants to happen in the comic, what someone predicts will happen in the comic, and what already has happened in the comic are three different things.

Given my past thoughts on how fans interpreted the side comics, I was quite amused to hear Magnolia in the video say that Annie was crushing on Kamlen in that first scene, followed by Tom's reaction.