View Single Post

Thread: (OOC) New Bedford by Night II

1. - Top - End - #63
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Re: (OOC) New Bedford by Night II

@TC: Nope, but in game time, the group seems to pretty much go from one mission to the next without anytime for stopping. The only reason there was a chance to make that roll was because I basically said "we are ending the scene here" and all the characters are going to take time to accomplish other tasks.

This is not meant to be judgmental, as especially with PBP games, it gets easy to forget about things that happened earlier in the game, and to get focused on just moving on to the next thing. I simply wanted to point out that making the rolls in advance won't mean that Blaze accomplishes the task without making the time to actually perform the cleansing.

@Daishain: Any chance you want to spend XP or update any of your aspirations? Also, in regards to what Bear could do... maybe investigate the Gang scene? Or do something towards your Aspirations.

@All: So we are getting a little time warpy. I will post separate vingettes for each character's interim goals, as well as a larger group meeting which Ladorak started and Daishain joined. Please feel free to bring your character into the larger scene as well.
    Last edited by Bennosuke; 2020-03-20 at 08:17 AM.
    Spoiler: Games I am Currently Running
    Show
    San Francisco by Night (Vampire the Requiem 2E)

New Bedford by Night (Werewolf the Forsaken 2E)

New Orleans by Night (Changeling the Lost 2E)