Yuyuyu
She smiles as she listens intently to this long explanation. Its okay, this was the last stop on her route, so she has time to listen and everyone elses mail is delivered. Yep, this was familiar ground, just like Kimiko when she gets explanatory except more about senjutsu and less about chakra in general. This sounded like things Kimiko has rambled on about before.
"I see, like a sponge that needs to be wrung out."
She says to help herself understand it more than anything else. Her eyes widen at the failed clone
"Ah. No wonder I haven't seen you around. That would've never passed the genin exam in the academy."
This girl seemed unaware that telling her so much about her bloodline was frowned upon in ninja society, but being the nosy secret-seeker that she is, Yuyuyu was not going to stop her. She wouldn't be surprised if Senko's very existence was a well kept secret to make sure the other villages don't know about her. An unusual chakra situation like her wasn't ideal for a ninja, but as a researcher to figure out secrets about yang chakra and senjutsu? She was perfect. Though she did have the presence of mind to not speak of what was not a personal secret, which was good. This made her curious what exactly the sound Village was working that involved senjutsu? It would make sense, it was quite a powerful source of energy.
"I myself specialize in genjutsu, so its interesting to see someone on the other side of that, you understand your stuff real well to give a detailed explanation like that. I'll keep what you said about yin chakra in mind, look more into it. I hope you do become a sage, having your condition sounds difficult. I work with a ninja whose legs are nonfunctional and she doesn't give up trying to achieve what she wants either. You kinda remind me of both my teammates in different ways."