Yuyuyu:
Her secret senses perk up. There is something going on here. Something interesting.
"Really? Thats interesting. Sounds like there is a story there, your research must be pretty important if they're making such an exception. You must be some kind of genius."
She leans in a little now even more interested.
"I'd like to know more. I can tell, your not somebody one meets every day."

Meanwhile....Kimiko and Kikenna:
Kimiko walks up to a different apartment. She knocks
"Hello! Letter for.....Kikenna Masuku?"
The address was not the Masuku household. Clan ninja generally lived together in the clan's house, so if this Kikenna was here in an apartment then she wasn't in good standing with the Masuku clan, or even disowned from it. She hears foot steps come up to the door...and it opens, revealing a tall woman with long black hair cared to be wild yet wavy just right to be seductive, her piercing blue eyes have a predatory look to them complimented by the smirk playing her lip-stick lips. Her clothes are all a little stylishly rakish or tilted to look more punkish, her chuunin jacket is unzipped, her top is sleeveless, bares her midriff and exposes her cleavage, and she walks with a smooth way to show what she has. She is the very image of what people think of a kunoichi: seductive, dangerous, deadly.
"My my my.....what have we here?"
Kikenna fixes Kimiko with a gleeful stare, as if coming upon a delicious cupcake. Kimiko does not know why but she is both afraid and....attracted at the same time. Kimiko could tell this one was dangerous, but she didn't know why.
"....I am delivering a mail from.....Jirou Ishikawa...."
She holds out the letter flustered, and Kikenna snatches it, tears the letter open and begins reading silently, eyes darting faster and faster until she begins laughing. Like some demented cross between a hyena, a witch and the great singer you've ever heard, both beautiful and unsettling at the same time.
"Ahahaha....Oh yes....this....is new. This is interesting. Yes. I think I'll meet him."
"Meet-m-meet him for what!?"
Kimiko says with sudden vigor.
"Oh wouldn't you like to know.....little Kimi-chan."
Kikenna says turning back her gaze with a feral smile. Kimiko goes cold.
"How did you know that nickname for me." She asks numbly.
"Oh, as if someone in the village doesn't know about the Ishikawa's little rising star genius, as if your mother will ever stop bragging about you."
Kikenna says, caressing Kimiko's cheek.
"That....doesn't answer my question." she says trying to steady herself.
Kikenna giggles while she walks around Kimiko like a tiger stalking her prey, sinuous and wary.
"That is not for me to say. I cannot tell you, even if I would love to. Oh yes. The things I can shatter....beautiful. but I can't. Not for what is offered. But I do say to you, Kimiko that you should start finding out more things yourself. The shinobi world is full of secrets and the deeper you go, the more you find. Your in a game that has been going long before either of us has been born, sure Ol' Hashi changed it drastically, but it still goes on. In my opinion, he didn't change it enough. You better be ready, 'cause our rounds coming and I intend....to make a hell of a play! Don't worry, we'll be seeing more of each other from now on. You'll learn to love me."
She says as she puts the letter away out of Kimiko's reach.
"w-What can you tell me then? About you and Jirou"
Kimiko says, unnerved now because she is smart enough to catch the implications of some what she is saying.
"Simple: What we're doing? Is all for your own good."
Kikenna begins closing the door amused by her expression.
"Don't worry. You'll find out in time."
As the door closes Kimiko is not sure what to think. That was definitely not what she came to expect from a Masuku, they were supposed to be silent and serious not....that. Whatever that was. But it was clear that something is going on...