Quote Originally Posted by Duck999 View Post
This is beautiful, thanks for remaking it!

It's also good to see that the joke about the original Duck Season will live on. Unfortunately, whenisduckseason.com seems to no longer exist. AvatarVecna, if you'd be so kind as to change the Duck Season link to this, that would be fantastic.
Link changed out. Honestly didn't even realize it was intentional, guess that makes me the April Fool.

Oh, and archives are as up-to-date with WW/Mafia games as I could manage. I kept checking until a full page of forum threads were all already in the archives. If there's something that isn't in there, it's cuz it wasn't added way before my time.

...on an unrelated note, if you wanna know how dead this subforum has been: the 10th most recently completed game is Star Wars Rebels Mafia, which was the most recent game as of the last time Lex-Kat updated her own Central thread (April 23rd 2018). So uh...that's ten complete WW/Mafia games in the last 22 months, with 6 of those being in the last 4 months. There's been a few non-WW/Mafia games in that time frame, but still.