Chang: Foolishly Allow this
The front desk is downstairs, by the way, he is the secretary who greets people and makes sure you have an appointment, he is not in the Otokage office itself.

Chang flinches a little at the outburst, not sure how to deal with this? He spies one of the letters sticking out as a late entry for the Love Sensei and figures hey he would have to send her to the radio tower to get it in time, he knows the Otokage is real adamant about hearing peoples problems out as much as he can and to miss this one would be bad so he just says
"Your right. He is in the Radio Tower, that letter in particular? Real important, he should see it immediately. What are you waiting for? Go, go go!"
He says trying to shoo her out. This should be entertaining.

Naneko:
She mechanically marches up to the Ishikawa manor and knocks. The worst possible person person answered it: Crazy Uncle Musumu. He opens the door, revealing his wild blue hair and crazy scraggly goatee looking down at Naneko with a broken grin.
"What have we here? A Genin delivering mail? Did one of the mines blow up again? I always told them we should replace the explosions with confetti. And a Masuku no less. Interesting!"
"Confet- nevermind. I came to deliver this package."
she says holding the package addressed to the Ishikawa family
"and to demand: what you planning with trying to court Kikenna, Ishikawa clan? Speak!"
Musumu takes it and giggles.
"Oh many plans with this. Big plans! Kikenna? Possibly. No. Wait. Maybe? Kaguyas probably get the other parts today... both started with a K. that explains it. So jumbled. Courting her though? I know Kimiko is to be married to a Masuku in a couple years but Kikenna's new hm....first I've heard of it but I'm always the last to hear..."
"What!? You're planning on infiltrating us with both siblings!? How insidious! Your planning on taking our jutsu aren't you?"
"Well our general goal is to take EVERYBODY's Jutsu really so its like on the list I guess...." Musumu says scratching his goatee in thought not realizing how bad this sounds. "I think Mitsuko said something about that....?"
"The matriarch! Of course, I have stop this and it sounds like my own family won't even believe me if they've already worked out two deals. You have a made a foolish mistake this day, fool of Ishikawa!"
She goes running off to deliver more mail, convinced there is a conspiracy afoot. Uncle Musumu snaps his fingers and says
"Oh right was to acquire them legitimately as possible to like, not tick people off in the village. Wait, where'd you go?"
He looks around, shrugs and goes back inside with the package.

Love Sensei: Break it down
He doesn't resist. As long as its helping the show, he fine, though he is taking note of how the Otokage operates and what he uses and why. He reads the letter out, taking his time to process what is being written here. This one is a little more complicated.
"Ah, Citizen-Shinobi relationships. Not going to lie, always a little difficult. But don't worry, the Love-Sensei is in the house, and its time for serious diagnosin'.

First of all my man, you got to stop thinking so negatively of yourself. Sure your not any of those other things, but your probably something they're not: safe, dependable, reliable, stable, grounded. What other people are don't matter, if she is dating you there is something about YOU that matters to HER, not to anyone else, focus on your positives not someone else's, and look for your own positives.

Second, don't pay attention to negative comments about your relationship from those people. If they don't support you being happy, they aren't your friends. Whether they talk to you again just because of something like that is their problem, not yours. What they are saying is nonsense, if your so ordinary then you have nothing to worry about being infiltrated over."

He silently resists the urge to make joke about him being ordinary because he might be hiding something.
"Anyways next we think about: what is HER side of it? Kunoichi like all shinobi live hectic lives. I can't speak for her, but its not unheard of for shinobi to seek relationships with ordinary people just so they can have some normalcy and stability in their lives. You might be an island of peace and calm for her in an otherwise chaotic life! So when you cringe away from her, its just reminding her of the difference, when she might want somebody to just see her as a normal person like you and just be normal for a time before she has to return to it. But don't take my word for it- if you want to know, ask her yourself what she wants. Be honest with how you feel and she will be honest back.
So stay grounded, be positive and remember: its who you are that matters to her, not other people so be the best you
that you can be."