Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
In Germany still waiting, faithfully waiting.
Quote Originally Posted by Falkenstein View Post
Czech Republic here, also still waiting, though I haven't even received any shipping email yet.
Quote Originally Posted by DavidBV View Post
Europe here as well. Definitely Ookoodook needs to work on their communication with customers. I never got a reply to my email either, and my order status page (linked on order confirmation email) still says nothing about the order being shipped. Why offering customers an order status page, if it doesn't reflect the actual status of an order?
Quote Originally Posted by pluizig View Post
Are we sure the delayed orders to Europe have even shipped yet?
From the email i got on 17th of december:
Europe/Canada Freight Shipment for Utterly Dwarfed and 2020 Calendar
The Order of the Stick 2020 calendar shipment arrived in Houston on Friday afternoon, and will ship (along with other non-Utterly Dwarfed books) this week to the Utterly Dwarfed book printer in Ohio. From there, pallets containing 2020 calendars, Utterly Dwarfed, and other books that you bought will ship to fulfillment centers in Canada and Germany. This shipment should arrive in Canada around January 10 and in Germany sometime later in January. Once there, the fulfillment centers will ship the orders to each of you. We will send additional emails when the shipments arrive at each fulfillment center.

So the bulk shippment hasn't arrived in europe yet.
Only when the individual parcels get shipped from the fulfillment center in germany, you can expect to get a shipment email, and a "shipped" order status. As long as it's in a big box on the boat, it's the same as if the whole batch would sit in a warehouse in USA.